Tuesday 12 January 2016

The First Post!

Hi There to all the viewers,

This is the first post ever made on this blog! First introducing me, I am Saiyam - one of those passionate makers and programmers out there in this world. My one of the best hobbies which has now turned into a talent is to make Electronics Projects and Robots! On finding a site like instructables.com to share my work, I began documenting my projects. I was surprised by the attention I got and the prizes that I won there which brought me up with this blog. The total articles posted by me at present are 22 out of which 6 of them have won prizes in some or the other contests.

This will basically be a place to share more of my works with step by step instructions so that enthusiastic people like you can follow and make it. The projects will be including microcontrollers like Arduino, Raspberry Pi or sometimes even simple projects with analog ICs. The main purpose to make this was to find a better platform to help you guys follow the awesomeness. Remember, the best way to learn is to teach :)

You are free to contact me at any time at agrawalsanyam946@gmail.com or saiyam.273@rediffmail.com .. All your queries are welcome.

You can follow me at instructables: http://www.instructables.com/member/Saiyam/
Or can even subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwFtwG-VB-GXKkN0N7vSfyw

That's it for this one. See you next time :)

-Saiyam

No comments:

Post a Comment